What information do we collect?
- We only collect the personal information that you give us, such as when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookie'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To help you navigate the website.
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e- mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and "members-only"; content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We will ask for your consent to use any cookies that are not strictly necessary. Strictly necessary cookies are those that we use to remember items in your shopping cart, or are necessary for you to navigate to secure areas of the Website. These typically only attach to your use for one “session” of use on our Website.
The other types of cookies that we use are provided by third parties. We will not use these cookies unless you give us your consent. These cookies may: (1) record your preferences, allowing you to autofill your password and username; (2) provide us with statistics, such as recording your visit data in the aggregate for comparison to other users, or (3) provide third-parties with your behavior across platforms.
Third Party Pixels and Cookies
When you visit our website, log in, register or open an email, cookies, ad beacons, and similar technologies may be used by our online data partners or vendors to associate these activities with information they or others have about you, including your email address. We (or service providers on our behalf) may then send communications and marketing to these email addresses. You may opt out of receiving this advertising by visiting https://app.retention.com/optout.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless you provide your express consent. We may, however, release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To manually delete your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction necessary to service that transaction and/or for record keeping. Please note that any information we keep for the purpose of record keeping is not personally identifiable in nature.
To delete any of your personally identifiable information stored on our Website, please contact us at the email address below.
Your Data Rights
- You have the following rights with respect to any personally identifiable information that we acquire from you:
- You have the right to access any data that we have acquired from you.
- You have the right to rectify any information that we have acquired from you.
- You have the right to request that we delete any information that we have
acquired from you.
- You have the right to request that we transfer any data that we have acquired
from you to another location or service.
- You have the right to request a restriction on how we are using your data
- You have the right to give and withdraw consent for the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to our procedures for processing your data.
- If you have any concerns, or requests in accordance with your rights outlined in this section, please contact us through the email address below.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
This policy was last modified on May 22, 2023.
Contact, Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, your data or any other issue, at the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.